1.04.2011

Apple Wellness Resolutions

January is a big month for nutrition stores, thanks to all those beautiful New Year's resolutions to be healthier and such. (We love New Year's resolutions.)


It's exciting to be in an industry that really, truly helps people in ways that can transform their life. I love to be able to confidently promote our products, and my prayer for this January is that we can impact each customer in a way that will make them want to make a lasting difference in their overall health.  


I kind of took a teensy break from Apple Wellness craziness in December, because I was all about Christmas presents (I still have more to share!). I did, however, design some pretty great posters to ring in the New Year and make our front windows a lot more attractive.


My goal was to find a way to convey health, energy, and happiness with my designs. Somehow happy, jumping people seemed to fit right in with all that Apple Wellness is – especially since my husband, the owner, is a happy jumping person himself!


I love Apple Wellness.

1 comment:

  1. THESE ARE THE COOLEST SIGNS EVER!!! You should get paid like $500 a hour for this stuff. However, you seem to be fine with me taking you to Chipotle once in a while!
    Well done my love.

    ReplyDelete