2.12.2012

Cra-zy.


 Last week was cra-zy, with an emphasis on crazy. 

Fun times involved hours of complete hysteria and inconsolable tears, waking up in the middle of the night to more tears, not-under-any-circumstances taking a nap, and a serious meltdown in the backseat during a longest-hour-of-my-life car ride.

Teething makes everyone in our house cry.
More (seriously) fun times included…

…getting an entire new Rosemary wardrobe of gorgeous dresses, shoes, tights, and sweaters from a dear friend whose baby girl was incredibly well-dressed. (See above picture. Yes, I sort her clothes by color.)

… visiting my parents.

… giving Rosemary her first drink from a cup.

… getting the second season DVD of Downton Abbey in the mail.

Here's to a new week full of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at your good attitude no matter what the trial sweety!!

    You are my dream wrapped up in a thousand dreams that dream about you!!! (Im not sure if that even makes sense, but I LOVE YOU!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! And is it weird that I'm jealous of her closet?! Oh teething. I'm sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete