2.03.2012

Five.

 
At five months, Rosemary is getting a tooth or two. (And our normally cheerful girly has been such a little fuss-pants that I have accomplished just about zero of everything in the past six days.)
At five months, Rosemary likes to be naked and to chew on everything. She loves sweet potatoes, but seems to dislike peas. Her cheeks are so chubby I think they actually impair her vision somewhat, and she weighs just under sixteen pounds. She is already wearing some size 12 month clothes. Oh-my-goodness. 

I think her eyes are going to stay a soft sparkley blue, and her bald patches are starting to get new growth of significantly lighter hair.

Her grandpa calls her Raspberry.

My favorite part of the day is getting her out of her crib in the morning. She still sleeps through the night and goes to bed without problems. She loves Sophie the giraffe and she likes to hang out on her tummy.

So far, going gluten-free hasn't seemed to help her too much, but I have noticed that not eating gluten results in extreme weight loss (in me, not her), so we're all happy.

Happy because we choose to be,
happy because there's no good reason not to be.
Happy because five months with Rosemary
is pretty
amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Our little girl is all grown up!!!

    What a journey it has been so far sweetheart! I could not be more proud of you darling. You are the greatest mom and wife EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it' so fun to read where she's at. Your comment about her cheeks impairing her vision made me laugh. Best kissable cheeks ever! I absolutely love the way you dress her - those legwarmers are too cute.

    ReplyDelete