9.16.2011

I feel like a kaleidoscope. 

Scattered bits of beauty, trials, and sleepless nights are constantly being shaken and combined and every second I see a different, amazing view of my new life. Even in the chaos, it's beautiful.

I've been curled up on my couch for days, soaking in this little sweetheart. Mom has been out all week, helping me learn to be a mom, and taking care of all three of us. I've fallen out of reality. And I kind of like these dozey 24-hour days of shuffling around endlessly in my pajamas, where the only marker of time is when baby's next feeding will be.

And really,
when you have a softly sleeping baby snuggled on your chest...



what else is there to do
but watch her sweet face as she dreams?

Love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. My sweetest girl! There has never been a time that I have been more proud of you! You excel them ALL(Proverbs 31)!!!

    ReplyDelete