12.29.2009

Sometimes... while I'm sitting at work I get emails like this one from my darling husband:
"So I just had an amazing revelation of how talented you really are!!! It really has just bursted to overflowing in my heart!!! You are an incredible writer! Incredible photographer! And the most artistic creative designer in this whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am more excited about you and more proud of being YOUR husband than ever before! Congratulations on being amazing!! love, your Timmy"
Sometimes... it's nice to have someone think you're way more amazing than you really are.

And sometimes... their unwavering belief in you is what makes you truly amazing.

1 comment:

  1. baby I love you so much. Thanks for encouraging me more than any other! I happen to like you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete