6.02.2010

This is an Apple Nutrition Shelf Talker.
(designed by me)

Shelf Talkers sit on shelves and "talk" to customers. Customers like me, who have no idea what in the world Glucosamine is or why I should be taking it.
Well, that used to be me.

Until I got saddled with the job of writing 50 shelf talkers on vitamins and supplements I knew absolutely nothing about. Now? Well, I can rattle off the benefits of Coenzyme Q10 with the best of them. Be careful mentioning any aches, pains, or health discomforts around me. I've been excitedly waiting for opportunities to share my newfound knowledge, and I am ready to pounce. You'll walk away with an armful of vitamins before you know what hit you. (And be the better for it, seriously.)

Come to think of it, I'm the better for it. I feel like I've finally befriended the little pile of pills Timmy gives me every morning. "Hello there, Vitamin B, thank you for making my bones strong and healthy..."

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha!!! You are the most darling, CUTEST, most amazing girl ever seen or heard by ANYONE!!! My incredible shelf talking LOVEY! I love the line about "befriending" the pile of pills I give you.
    Well done on these shelf talker babe! They look and sound great and surely will do there job!

    ReplyDelete