10.11.2011

Happy Birthday.


Your heart is my heart and your eyes are my paradise. I have you memorized, beautiful husband, and I love every piece of your being. I never could have imagined how happy my life would become - how happy you make me. Knowing you deeply and loving you increasingly is the best thing I have found in this world. 

You are my everything and you are my delight.
The father of my baby girl
and my best friend.
I love you and love you.
Happy 27 years of living. 
(Happy Birthday to you.)

3 comments:

  1. It must be my postpartum hormones because you have me crying out here!! You are the greatest miracle I have ever seen!! The sun and the moon are brighter because of you my darling girl! I have never had a happier Birthday.

    My greatest present is your presence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY-LAD!!!
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...happy birthday Tim!!
    I hope you guys had a wonderful day together :)

    ReplyDelete